Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have decided to move from Upstate NY to Evergreen, CO to be near our two daughters and son-in-law who now live out there. Evergreen is just west of Denver and since we own two Mercedes, we'll need to pick a dealer for service. I believe there are 3 M-B dealers in the Denver metro area and I'm looking for recommendations from fellow Forum members.

Thanks!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Alex,

Although I'm not from Denver (I'm from Colorado Springs which is just an hour drive south), I've heard good things about MB of Denver (on Colorado Blvd). The only experience I personally had with that dealership is their promptness with their responses on my questions regarding service via e-mail or phone. I contacted them regarding service A/B pricing and info when I had my C300 a few years ago. I'm not sure if you have the prepaid maintenance or not on your vehicles, but they are the most reasonably priced of the 3 out there. Also, they have complimentary loaner vehicles when you get your car serviced (I believe one of the dealerships up there charge a fee), and you get free valet service at the fancy mall nearby when you get their license plate frame (also free).

Welcome to Colorado!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Highly recommend MB of Denver (also known as Murray motor imports) Chris Feyen has been absolutely amazing. As an added bonus if you get one of their license plate frames on your mercedes you will get free valet parking at cherry creek mall.

Edit: also glad to see the Colorado effect still works to this day :) I see this all the time. One family member moves, then the next, soon the whole family is here. You will love it here!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Alex,

Although I'm not from Denver (I'm from Colorado Springs which is just an hour drive south), I've heard good things about MB of Denver (on Colorado Blvd). The only experience I personally had with that dealership is their promptness with their responses on my questions regarding service via e-mail or phone. I contacted them regarding service A/B pricing and info when I had my C300 a few years ago. I'm not sure if you have the prepaid maintenance or not on your vehicles, but they are the most reasonably priced of the 3 out there. Also, they have complimentary loaner vehicles when you get your car serviced (I believe one of the dealerships up there charge a fee), and you get free valet service at the fancy mall nearby when you get their license plate frame (also free).

Welcome to Colorado!!!
Aaron, thanks for that good information on the dealer and for welcoming us to Colorado! We expect to be there by March/April timeframe and are excited by our move.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Highly recommend MB of Denver (also known as Murray motor imports) Chris Feyen has been absolutely amazing. As an added bonus if you get one of their license plate frames on your mercedes you will get free valet parking at cherry creek mall.

Edit: also glad to see the Colorado effect still works to this day :) I see this all the time. One family member moves, then the next, soon the whole family is here. You will love it here!
Thanks Rob, that's good to know. Plus, I believe they would be the closest dealer to our new home in Evergreen.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just bought a CPO MY14 CLA250 (polar silver, with driver assist package) out of MB of Littleton. It was originally purchased in New York and titled in Evergreen, Colorado mid 2014.

Any chance that was yours Alex8616? If so, it's on its way to live in Texas now.

-UXGuy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts