Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys lets try to figure out the exact release date for the CLA 45 AMGS. I know the expected delivery date for mine is November 10th therefore it can either be that day or anytime earlier then that. Does anyone else have any information or a expected delivery date before then?

·
Registered
328 Posts
From what I've been reading I think nearly every single one dealers are getting are being reserved. Mine isn't even being built till November and I ordered in June.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I've been reading I think nearly every single one dealers are getting are being reserved. Mine isn't even being built till November and I ordered in June.
Hmmm so I wonder why none of them are coming in September or October if its just based off reservation

·
Registered
294 Posts
The release date is currently "November 2013" with no exact date mentioned. Normally, that would mean near the end of the month, but with the USA Thanksgiving holiday, all bets are off. Phazes, a November build date sounds good to me. My earliest build date is 3rd week of January 2014 because I ordered the Night Package. :(

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else have any news on a CLA 45 AMG release date?

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK guys lets try to figure out the exact release date for the CLA 45 AMGS. I know the expected delivery date for mine is November 10th therefore it can either be that day or anytime earlier then that. Does anyone else have any information or a expected delivery date before then?

Sorry to burst your bubbles but i called MB Canada and buddy said it wont be out till Jan - Feb 2014

I Know it sux

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry to burst your bubbles but i called MB Canada and buddy said it wont be out till Jan - Feb 2014

I Know it sux
Think they might have bullshitted you big time man. A lot of ETAs are in November, plus they might have said that incase theres any delay. Also from what I've seen lately Mercedes Canada isn't extremely informed on whats happening with the 45 AMGS

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Everyone

Expect to see the CLA 45 AMG release mid November. If you order the car with the Night Package expect to see your car Mid February.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I test drove the CLA 250 today. Very first one that arrived at my dealership and into Edmonton. May I say holy s**t its beautiful and amazing. Also the production date of my car is 25/09/13 and the delivery date is 8/11/13.

CLA 45 AMG Cosmos black
Premium Package
Exclusive Package
AMG drivers package
Aluminum trim
Command online navigation
Media interface
Harmon Kardon
19 inch matte black
AMG performance seats
AMG Night Package
AMG performance exhaust

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow nice.

Is that cla250 a demo car by chance? I might consider a drive to Edmonton for a test drive.

·
Registered
174 Posts
So I test drove the CLA 250 today. Very first one that arrived at my dealership and into Edmonton. May I say holy s**t its beautiful and amazing. Also the production date of my car is 25/09/13 and the delivery date is 8/11/13.

CLA 45 AMG Cosmos black
Premium Package
Exclusive Package
AMG drivers package
Aluminum trim
Command online navigation
Media interface
Harmon Kardon
19 inch matte black
AMG performance seats
AMG Night Package
AMG performance exhaust
What color was it?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow nice.

Is that cla250 a demo car by chance? I might consider a drive to Edmonton for a test drive.
Ya Im practically crying tears of joy here lol.
Also Im guessing that it is a demo car since it was base and since they let me test drive it. Couldn't give it full acceleration though because cardboard was blocking it. But either way it was amazingly comfortable and amazing. Also it just came in this afternoon so I got lucky that I went down there today

1 - 14 of 14 Posts