Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I have a 2015 cla 180 . Was first tune to stage 1 @160 hp.190tq remap on my car and also modification. 1 air intake replaced to mst performance air intake, decatted downpipe from armytrix and an intercooler from Wagner. I recently tuned to stage 2 185hp ...340 nm with my rpm limit at 7200... am currently having limp mode sigh with engine diagnosis scan tool with a code (P029921 the boost pressure of the turbocharger is to low the ) also P167085 calibration of the torque curve of the control unit has a malfunction... I have checked intercooler for leaks service turbo everything seems to be 100% could anyone here please assist me with the knowledge of this limp mode please thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys I have a 2015 cla 180 160 hp... 190tq no limp mode. I did a stage 1 remap on my car and also modification. 1 air intake replaced to mst performance air intake, decatted downpipe from armytrix and an intercooler from Wagner. I recently tuned to stage 2 185hp ...340 nm with my rpm limit at 7200... am currently having limp mode sigh with engine diagnosis scan tool with a code (P029921 the boost pressure of the turbocharger is to low the ) also P167085 calibration of the torque curve of the control unit has a malfunction... I have checked intercooler for leaks service turbo everything seems to be 100% could anyone here please assist me with the knowledge of this limp mode please thanks
Good morning Have you fix the issue I have the same problem

1 - 11 of 11 Posts