1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
984 Posts
I used to love my Blackberry's... rocked quite a few but they definitely fell behind the times and I just don't see them catching back up. I wish they would, the phone ecosystem needs more competition not less. Just like search engines. Unfortunately, Google is dominating that.

And the phone is a 2 horse race now... Google vs. Apple :(

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to love my Blackberry's... rocked quite a few but they definitely fell behind the times and I just don't see them catching back up. I wish they would, the phone ecosystem needs more competition not less. Just like search engines. Unfortunately, Google is dominating that.

And the phone is a 2 horse race now... Google vs. Apple :(
I watched the event and while the Z10 looks interesting (I HATE physical keyboard phones), I'm not going to be leaving Android for BB. I think they have a winner on their hands, but it'll take a while to be back to the powerful company they once were.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My company is still using these BB's and myself and my peers are all hoping corporate will allow us to switch over to these ...... fingers crossed !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I am not a user of black berry currently I am using andiord and i am happy with it. Because of its features. My friend told me that by using a black berry phone the manufacturer have the backup of all your data in phone. Is that right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts