I've always been a Honda guy at heart- had a 98 Accord Coupe, 01 Civic Coupe, 07 Legend and 08 Civic IMA. I also currently own a '14 CR-Z which you can take a look at here if you'd like!
I've always liked various Mercedes over the years, and rate it the highest in my preference of German manufacturers. I always remember when the C117 was first shown all those years ago and when I started to see them on the road and I absolutely loved them. Being someone who refuses to get into the finance game and 'buy' new cars (rent them for 3 years), I put it out of my mind and waited.
That was until the end of January this year, when I purchased this Cirrus White CLA 250 4MATIC with EVERY option offered for them in the UK. It only had 39,500 miles when I bought it and only 1 owner from new. I'm sure you will all appreciate how hard this is when the Germans offer so many option combinations - and yes that includes the Harman Kardon sound system.
The car was ordered new in March 2015 at Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands. This is a massive Mercedes-Benz Museum/Experience centre built on the grounds of the world famous Brooklands racing track, with the famous steeply banked concrete bends.
It is highly unusual in the UK for being a CLA250 (only around 5 saloons/sedans for sale at any point in the country) rather than the vastly more popular diesel. It is also highly unusual in that it doesn't have the red seatbelts and red accent on the front bumper - something I didn't like on all the other CLA250s I saw for sale. As previously mentioned, the buyer also specified every option available for the vehicle, including:
- Full Artico 'Leather' Interior with red stitching, extended to the dashboard and doors. (very rare option, vast majority are the Alcantara-like seats)
- Harman Kardan sound system
- Larger screen COMAND Online NTG5 - extremely rare for 2015s to have as it's essentially the 2016 onwards system.
- Heated front driver and passenger seats
- Electric memory front driver and passenger seats
- Electrically foldable mirrors
- Rear parking sensors
- Front parking sensors with LED display bar on dashboard.
- 04.03.16 - Mercedes-Benz Brooklands Service A
- 13.03.17 - Mercedes-Benz Cowley Service B (Dust filter)
- 21.03.18 - Mercedes-Benz Cowley Service A
- 02.04.19 - Mercedes-Benz Brooklands Service B (Spark plugs, air filter element replaced)
- 01.08.20 - Mercedes-Benz Brooklands Service A (Automatic transmission oil and filter change)
- 30.07-21 - Mercedes-Benz Brooklands Service B
- 11.07.22 - Halfords Autocentre Staines