Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello CLA Enthusiasts,

I am smitten! At first I was told that the cars are arriving at the end of the month, but after seeing my enthusiasm the sales person confessed that they had just received 6 CLA's the night before and that they were still awaiting the mechanics to do their thing. Seeing my excitement the sales lady offered to walk me to the back lot and there standing looking all aggressive and stylish was the CLA. They had 3 blacks, 1 white, 1 silver and 1 of them had the diamond grilling and the rest didnt but trust me even the ones without are damn awesome

They have 95 coming in from Halifax and if people are willing to entertain a group buy we might be in line for $1500 discount

Please confirm

·
Registered
10 Posts
My dealer just called me and told me my CLA 250 has left Hallifax and will be here on the 18th! Very excited! I originaly custom ordered it but they said it would take about 3-5 months (around december). Surprisingly enough one of their pre built models was exactly what I wanted... well close enough....

White
Sports Package (Body kit, AMG suspension, daimond grille etc...)
Black AMG Wheels
Navi
Xenon Lights
Heated Seats
Media Interface

Cant wait to get it let alone see it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow
I really want to see so bad
That is the car I ordered 2 months ago
The white one with premium, sport, bi-x, and nav.
I will find some day this week to visit this MB Mavis & 401
Thank you to you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.