Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I stopped by my dealer today and they had just received a red CLA250 with sports package and premium package.

Now I noticed that this car had a Flat Bottom Steering wheel with Red stiching. However I don't even see a package that would include that online. Does the Canadian sports package include this steering wheel??

Thanks!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not sure about Canadian specifically, but I know that that is standard with the sport package on all Mercedes Benz's.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I'm not sure about Canadian specifically, but I know that that is standard with the sport package on all Mercedes Benz's.
I thought US cars do not come with red steering wheel stitching unless it is a CLA45. In Europe and Australia, you can order the AMG package on any of the non CLA45 cars and get the red steering wheel stitching. Flat bottom is part of the sport package.

·
Registered
22 Posts
May I ask which dealership you were at? My commute takes me past the Don Valley/downtown dealership and haven't seen anything on their yard yet.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May I ask which dealership you were at? My commute takes me past the Don Valley/downtown dealership and haven't seen anything on their yard yet.
Sorry I'm in Quebec. Saw it at the Blainville MB dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts