Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a long time, I am going to buy a new android head unit for my car. I would not want to spend money on a cheap Chinese device that will break in a month.
This seems like not a bad option (judging by the reviews). Has anyone already bought a device from this company?

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Most of these kind of tech stuff is made in China, maybe Mexico, Vietnam , but definitely not USA or Germany. Even though they are sold in the USA, most of the stuff gets manufactured in China and distributed to north america.
So like it or not, you are probably looking at a China made product, especially if it's an aftermarket auto product.

·
Registered
12,981 Posts
usually same primary factory in prc
then subshops for customization or repackaging
the usual north kowloon shen zhen guang dong districts very busy areas
great food though

·
Registered
7 Posts
For a long time, I am going to buy a new android head unit for my car. I would not want to spend money on a cheap Chinese device that will break in a month.
This seems like not a bad option (judging by the reviews). Has anyone already bought a device from this company?
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes they are good quality , I order mines from DMP Design for my C 250 Coupe and my CLA 250

1 - 6 of 6 Posts