Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have photos of a grey mountain cla without the panoramic sunroof? Preferably with the sport package.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
There are plenty. Just look under Google search for Mercedes Benz CLA images.

Looks lovely. Personally I would buy the option because it really brightens up the inside of the otherwise claustrophobic interior.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are plenty. Just look under Google search for Mercedes Benz CLA images.

Looks lovely. Personally I would buy the option because it really brightens up the inside of the otherwise claustrophobic interior.
I did but unfortunately could not find an above angle shot. Most is with the panoramic sunroof due to marketing purposes. This is off topic but what don't you like about the interior?

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I think the interior looks very nice based on images. I have a C250 coupe which has a very similar interior
and if the CLA is anything near, the quality is very high. Did noticed some of the CLA dash control buttons
are made out of black plastic instead of matte silver in my C-coupe.
The high window sill, narrowed windows and low ceiling, I think, makes the interior, especially in black,
feels a bit claustrophobic for the rear seat passengers. The panoramic roof, while smaller than the full length
size for the C-coupe, allows light into the cabin hence reduced the feeling of being in a small dark room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts