Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently come into ownership of a 50lb. chocolate lab that's quite calm on car rides. Anyone have a seat cover they could recommend for their CLA250?

·
Registered
681 Posts
For drool or hair?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've recently come into ownership of a 50lb. chocolate lab that's quite calm on car rides. Anyone have a seat cover they could recommend for their CLA250?
Do a search on 'Wet Okole'. Their products are made from wetsuit (neoprene) material and hold up well. You'll probably have to settle for their generic model as I'm guessing there won't be a lot of demand from CLA owners for specifically tailored ones...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the tip on Wet Okole. I will keep an eye out for the CLA seats. I have a 100+ lb Lab/Dane....and he is white on top of that. I would love to get rid of the big ugly "taco" looking tarp in my back seat :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For drool or hair?
just to prolong general wear and tear

Do a search on 'Wet Okole'. Their products are made from wetsuit (neoprene) material and hold up well. You'll probably have to settle for their generic model as I'm guessing there won't be a lot of demand from CLA owners for specifically tailored ones...
thanks for the suggestion! i wonder if any of the existing seat covers match up with the CLA

·
Registered
2,975 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
When I take my German Sheppard with me in my CLA, I put my backseats down and use a blanket. Laying down on the blanket, her real end if she is facing forward extends into the trunk, but she does enjoy her ride in my CLA.

As for covers to protect the seats, I have seen many different styles that are made to protect your seats for when you have a pet in you vehicle.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats and enjoy! Used to have a yellow lab and he was the love of my life. That dog will be well worth any mayhem he/she unleashes on your car, house, personal effects...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Don't let any PET or any HUMAN in the CLA who drools

·
Registered
652 Posts
Non-CLA250.. Had to take this big baby to the Vet unexpectedly... She was hurtin...

I expect the same for the new CLA, unless the wife's SUV is available..

WP_20140814_002.jpg

Reactions: alpet and Pete

·
Registered
201 Posts
BaconAle
Poor baby....I hope she's OK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts