Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A CLA buyer in Europe (unintentionally) ordered a CLA with the "standard" seats found in the C/E Class, not the sports seats that come standard with the CLA.

Anyone know if this is an option in the US? I really do not like the sports seat, especially being shorter than normal and reducing the rear window visibility since the reat seat head rests don't come down like they do in other MB models.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
A CLA buyer in Europe (unintentionally) ordered a CLA with the "standard" seats found in the C/E Class, not the sports seats that come standard with the CLA.

Anyone know if this is an option in the US? I really do not like the sports seat, especially being shorter than normal and reducing the rear window visibility since the reat seat head rests don't come down like they do in other MB models.
NO such choice in the US unfortunately. I would have taken the seat from a C-Coupe which is far superior in appearance compared to the CLA seat with adjustable head rest.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Geez are the standard seats really that bad? I prefer the look of the Recaros, too, but I don't think the sport seat (which is standard in the 45) looks that bad.

-Erci

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Geez are the standard seats really that bad? I prefer the look of the Recaros, too, but I don't think the sport seat (which is standard in the 45) looks that bad.

-Erci
I don't believe there is any difference in the seat of a standard base CLA250, a CLA250 with sport package or a base CLA45 except the CLA45 base seats gets the ugly slotted dinamica seating surface design and the red stitching + red seat belt. Think the seat design looks okay. Have to sit in one to be able to say if it is comfortable.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't believe there is any difference in the seat of a standard base CLA250, a CLA250 with sport package or a base CLA45 except the CLA45 base seats gets the ugly slotted dinamica seating surface design and the red stitching + red seat belt. Think the seat design looks okay. Have to sit in one to be able to say if it is comfortable.
The stock seats in the order guide look ugly. I think Mercedes Benz does that intentionally so you spend more money and upgrade to nicer looking seats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.