Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I finished service A yesterday but I don't expect tire rotation is not included in it. My dealer in south California, is this a variation of different dealer or default tire rotation is not include in any service A/B/C....
I did my tire rotation @5K miles as recommendation from dealer which charge me $40. The yesterday services A is @ 9600 miles. That why I expect they will perform tires rotation, but only adjust tires pressure.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Unless you have prepaid maintenance, I would go to a good independent shop for future services. Much cheaper and perfectly legal for your warranty.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Unless you have prepaid maintenance, I would go to a good independent shop for future services. Much cheaper and perfectly legal for your warranty.
agreed, but if your car is within warranty period, I feel safer having Mercedes do all the necessary engine work, e.g, brakes, spark plugs, coolant change etc... unless you have a super reliable and knowledgeable shop that understands mercedes cars. There are shops out there that can do more damage to your mercedes and mercedes will not honour the warranty in those "negligent" cases.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Part of the reason tire rotation is not included in your periodic service is that the tires could be replaced at intervals that don't correspond.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
What's up, Katman? I posted a thread after JMC tracked me down. Come join the thread.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I remember with my first CLA, a 2014, the first tire rotation was included. No more, I guess...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts