Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I had to give a proper introduction :).
I'm from The Netherlands/Holland and am 29.

I just had a VW Scirocco and was looking for a while to change it. I drive a lot so in 4/5 years I mostly change my car.
Finally made the decision for a mountain grey Cla 220 CDI.
Extra options: Prestige package, Pano roof, Harman Kardon audio, Tinted windows, Amg suspension, diamond Grill and aftermarket 18" Rims.
I'd normally take the AMG line, but here there's an extra tax on cars who output more Co2.
So with the 18" I'd had to pay extra tax, that's why this strange config.

I'm really into Tuning, did tune an older Seat Toledo 1.9 TDI from 110hp to 225hp and a lot of exterior changes ��.
So I'm going to put the diamond Grill myself and will remap at least the CLA.

I hope to learn and have a great time here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all!

I had to give a proper introduction :).
I'm from The Netherlands/Holland and am 29.

I just had a VW Scirocco and was looking for a while to change it. I drive a lot so in 4/5 years I mostly change my car.
Finally made the decision for a mountain grey Cla 220 CDI.
Extra options: Prestige package, Pano roof, Harman Kardon audio, Tinted windows, Amg suspension, diamond Grill and aftermarket 18" Rims.
I'd normally take the AMG line, but here there's an extra tax on cars who output more Co2.
So with the 18" I'd had to pay extra tax, that's why this strange config.

I'm really into Tuning, did tune an older Seat Toledo 1.9 TDI from 110hp to 225hp and a lot of exterior changes ��.
So I'm going to put the diamond Grill myself and will remap at least the CLA.

I hope to learn and have a great time here!

I ordered the car as well and you can get the AMG package with only 20% bijtelling. I had the discussion at the EMA dealer in Eindhoven, so I am 100% sure as I ordered the car and the 20% has been confirmed to me.
You need to order the car in ambition line and add the AMG line to it. With that you get standard 16" rims and can add the 18" afterwards. So you still got your tax advantage and the AMG styling.

Hope you still can change as without the AMG line, it looks less. But still a beautiful car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, your right. Afterwards I got the call from the same Ema dealer ;) that it's possible.
But that would have cost me more and I'd have to wait for another few months. Now the car is being delivered in a couple of weeks.
And man am I tired of driving a Volvo V50 ��

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not working to get the Pics uploaded, the're all too large.

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Awesome Man, You must be so excited. CONGRATS!!!
Btw Thanks for not posting a virus link. Haha

What rims are those? They look nice makes the car look so much better.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, the thing is if I copy that url in a [ IMG ] tag it doesn't work :shocked:

I'm not sure from which company it's. They're like the Brock B33.

I went for those and the sales guy had similar to those but with a lesser name, but with longer guarantee and they were cheaper :).

·
Registered
327 Posts
Great pics! Thanks alot my man and hope you enjoy the car. Looks stellar!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts