Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congrats, Bubble! That grey is gorgeous. Which options did you end up with? If I were still living in Chi, I'd be asking for a test drive or at least a ride...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I second guess myself everyday for not getting mountain gray!
They had a Jupiter Red in the showroom and a Cirrus White outside (but it was gone in the 2 hours that I was there). I'm glad that I never second guessed myself of the mountain grey.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats, Bubble! That grey is gorgeous. Which options did you end up with? If I were still living in Chi, I'd be asking for a test drive or at least a ride...
Thanks!! I kept it simple. I got the pano roof, 18" wheels, black ash trim, heated seats, bi-xenon lights, black MB-Tex. If you were closer, I'd at least let you go for a ride. Have any arrived at your local dealership??

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks!! I kept it simple. I got the pano roof, 18" wheels, black ash trim, heated seats, bi-xenon lights, black MB-Tex. If you were closer, I'd at least let you go for a ride. Have any arrived at your local dealership??
Haven't stopped in yet, but on my to-do list. I wanted to be early adopter, but figured I'd hear some US reviews and test drive first. Can't wait to get your thoughts. Your options are most likely what I would go with. Would still have to decide between grey or silver.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So jealous...had to work tonight otherwise I woulda been one step closer to getting mine. Which dealer did you go to? Did you lease or buy

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought the Mountain Grey and took delivery of it yesterday. I also saw a white and a black one while I was there, and the Mountain Grey blew em both out of the water, both during the day and night time (the buying process took awhile).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts