Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hiya just managed to Rip off my driver's side skirt in a cla shooting brake sport are they easy to replace and does anyone recommend any breakers for the part and the part number if possible.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
...driver's side skirt in a cla shooting brake sport...
Welcome to the CLA Forum Jacob :)
a) Can you upload a picture?
b) What model year?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Meant to say - upload picture of the damaged area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A246.690 1440re
I think this is the part number the ones from eBay look good if they were grey does anyone know if there easy to fit and if I will need to buy new clips for them. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
158 Posts
A246.690 1440re
I think this is the part number the ones from eBay look good if they were grey does anyone know if there easy to fit and if I will need to buy new clips for them. Thanks for the help
Get new clips from Mercedes

Looks like the top ones just clip in then when they are in place the bottom of the sideskirt you will get some pop clips just to press in

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
you should be able to buy new clips and if need be get the skirt repainted. Does it fit properly when you hold it up to the car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you should be able to buy new clips and if need be get the skirt repainted. Does it fit properly when you hold it up to the car?
The side skirt is cracked and got a gouge out of it, I need to buy new clips for it is there a few different types I need?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts