Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys help me decide PLEASE??? :shocked: Which one looks better? :clapsm: or :clacb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think black is the best looking color right after you wash it. But I also hate because it shows small blemishes (scratches, tiny rock damages, etc...) It's tough to maintain, but looks really sexy.... Silver over black, just because my current car is black on black.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think black is the best looking color right after you wash it. But I also hate because it shows small blemishes (scratches, tiny rock damages, etc...) It's tough to maintain, but looks really sexy.... Silver over black, just because my current car is black on black.
That is my dilemma! I do prefer black , but my current car is black on black so I'm trying to decide if I should get it in silver to change, but don't know if I might regret it later when a black one pulls up next to me and I start drooling! :in love:

·
Registered
106 Posts
i'm taking silver if i decide to buy as i think silver is to mercedes as green is to lotus and red to ferrari.

whenever i've seen a sweet looking mercedes on the road its always been silver, and thats really the color that comes to mind whenever i think of badass mercedes vehicles.

black is whack, especially for this car, as it'll hide those sweet lines running along the side of the car, basically killing any sense of shape the car has.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I always loved Silver on Mercedes. If i don't go Northern lights, ill likely go silver.
you can always have the best of both worlds... you can get the Silver and add a Norther lights roof or trim, or vice versa with Silver...
if i get White i may add a Red or Black roof top gloss wrapping to induce accent :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts