Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the option104 (rear spoiler) come with black color or match with car color? (USA)

·
Registered
896 Posts
i believe i remember reading u can choose ... maybe that was europe tho...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
546 Posts
I was told by my rep mine will be polar silver like the car. Most of the pics of spoliers so far have been on white models, and they have been black. I guess we will see. Black on polar silver would not look too good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can choose the colour. In UK I was quoted £488 for it to be painted same colour as car and fitted. Decided not to go for it.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I was under the impression that it came body colored for some reason but, you're right, I don't think I've seen any collateral stating that. I'm currently planning on getting a Jupiter Red 45. That means some of the trim accents will be silver. If the spoiler is black it will look completely out of place without the CF exterior trim or the Night Package on the car...especially since I'm planning on getting the silver multispokes. If they will paint it for the same cost I'll get it. If it's black I might not order it.

-Eric

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I was under the impression that it came body colored for some reason but, you're right, I don't think I've seen any collateral stating that. I'm currently planning on getting a Jupiter Red 45. That means some of the trim accents will be silver. If the spoiler is black it will look completely out of place without the CF exterior trim or the Night Package on the car...especially since I'm planning on getting the silver multispokes. If they will paint it for the same cost I'll get it. If it's black I might not order it.

-Eric
Hey Eric wouldn't the spoiler be black on night pkg cars and if no night pkg it would color match the car. To me that would make sense. Frustrating that there is no clarity by MB.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Hey Eric wouldn't the spoiler be black on night pkg cars and if no night pkg it would color match the car. To me that would make sense. Frustrating that there is no clarity by MB.
That's what I said...it would look hodgepodge WITHOUT with the CF and NP. With those options it would blend right in.

-Eric

·
Registered
293 Posts
There will be lots of aftermarket ones avail soon. Just put one on my e class. $120, painted to whatever code you like. Arrived from taiwan in 4 days

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes, they are color match to the car.

1235104_10201873666432333_1403205334_n.jpg 1239013_10201873667192352_319776505_n.jpg

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
And light shines down from the heavens...the MB gods have spoken. :)

-Eric

P.S. JPMBenz confirmed this for me yesterday as well. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Check out the gallery for news pics posted yesterday. The color matched spoiler looks quite nice.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Picked up my polar silver sport model yesterday. The color matched spoiler looks fantastic and really makes the car look sportier and accentuates the curves of the car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picked up my polar silver sport model yesterday. The color matched spoiler looks fantastic and really makes the car look sportier and accentuates the curves of the car.
Pics please!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts