Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just put the car to the test with the sport mode. The 0-60 and 0-100 mph from start is phenomenal.

this car really performs like a 6 cylinder. im very impressed with the turbo engine

if anyone is indecisive about what car to buy. i would highly recommend the CLA its so fun to drive. the Logix 7 sound is amazing

The daytime running LED lights put beamers to shame. A hottie pulled up to me in a 5 series, lol! she was like wow!

i am not too fond of the economy feature when the engine shuts off, because i feel like the car jerk, i dont really like the jerking off the eco feature as well.

might have to shut off the economy feature. also, on another note, got 38 MPG today.

the seats are very comfortable i got the black mb interior. tints will also look proper on a blk on blk. just dont know should i get 15 or 20% ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I didn't find a jerk with the eco mode in my test drive. I thought it had plenty of power too, even though the sport has more. I was especially impressed by the A/C not changing when the engine shut off. Can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I didn't find a jerk with the eco mode in my test drive. I thought it had plenty of power too, even though the sport has more. I was especially impressed by the A/C not changing when the engine shut off. Can't wait to get mine.
We will see how the CLA air-con handles in the summer time in the USA

·
Registered
25 Posts
It IS still summertime in Southern California. It was about 95 F when I took my test drive. A/C was fine. Dealer had it blasting (way too cold) but I set it on auto climate control 73 F and it was great.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My wife and her mom test drove a CLA over the weekend and while in Eco Mode, there was a noticeable "jerk" when starting from a dead stop. They ended up turning it off and found it much more to their liking with it off. If my wife's mom buys a CLA, I imagine she'll drive it 100% of the time with Eco Mode off.

·
Registered
546 Posts
When you are in eco mode, you cant do a jack rabbit start, or floor it, or you will get that jerk. Take your foot off the brake, and give a very, very slight pause, then hit the gas, and there is no jerk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts