Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m just wondering what’s the difference between the 2 when it comes to the exhaust, my cla 250 is either engineered by amg or has the sports plus package because the exhaust has the fart noise and the crackle noise when I let go of the accelerator. Just wondering if someone can let me know thanks.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
sport has a standard exhaust and sport plus has an amg exhaust without the variable flap for the louder braaaapppp.. but without the power of the amg the braaaaappp on the sport plus is fairly docile in comparison to a amg.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sport has a standard exhaust and sport plus has an amg exhaust without the variable flap for the louder braaaapppp.. but without the power of the amg the braaaaappp on the sport plus is fairly docile in comparison to a amg.
I mean what’s the difference between that sports plus package with the braaaaapppp and “engineered by AMG”. Sometimes you see non AMG cars saying it’s been engineered by AMG I just want to know the difference between the 2

·
Registered
410 Posts
I mean what’s the difference between that sports plus package with the braaaaapppp and “engineered by AMG”. Sometimes you see non AMG cars saying it’s been engineered by AMG I just want to know the difference between the 2
Here you go!

The "sport package" on a standard model is basically a cosmetic add-on to the standard model in the regular factory,

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
some “amg line” models do get better brakes etc even though they dont get the high output motors

like i recall the red 2020 amg line 250 with the huge brakes ... dang i want those

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Here you go!

The "sport package" on a standard model is basically a cosmetic add-on to the standard model in the regular factory,
Well, if you ordered the sports package, the suspension will be upgraded shocks and springs, and not just cosmetic.

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Well, if you ordered the sports package, the suspension will be upgraded shocks and springs, and not just cosmetic.
oh yeah dont we know it ... all those complaints about teeth chattering and bruised asses

1 - 7 of 7 Posts