Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all!

So since I had the problems with the turbo, I decided to put even more pressure on the turbo itself and purchased an AMR flash tune. I’ve been running stage 1 for about 2 months now. The car feels great and where it should have been off of the showroom floor. The only con was it blew my catalytic converter, but didn’t throw a code so it’s fine. I was originally waiting for the turbo to blow before upgrading, but I am thinking of just getting it done now. I’m wondering if anyone has knowledge or has personally upgraded the turbo? I’m planning on purchasing the turbokits stage 4, but only tuning to stage 2. I’m at about 75k mileage and want it to run to at LEAST 180k. Any information about upgrades to the turbo, intercooler, down pipe, and intake would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey y’all!

So since I had the problems with the turbo, I decided to put even more pressure on the turbo itself and purchased an AMR flash tune. I’ve been running stage 1 for about 2 months now. The car feels great and where it should have been off of the showroom floor. The only con was it blew my catalytic converter, but didn’t throw a code so it’s fine. I was originally waiting for the turbo to blow before upgrading, but I am thinking of just getting it done now. I’m wondering if anyone has knowledge or has personally upgraded the turbo? I’m planning on purchasing the turbokits stage 4, but only tuning to stage 2. I’m at about 75k mileage and want it to run to at LEAST 180k. Any information about upgrades to the turbo, intercooler, down pipe, and intake would be appreciated!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts