Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this last summer July 2019, I installed a starlight headliner myself, in my driveway. It has twinkle effects, changes all colors, dances to the music, fades, flashes colors! It does so many things! It Really makes the driving experience, a lot of fun. Especially when an unsuspecting passenger hops into the car for a ride. I made a how to video documenting my journey. I figured this group might appreciate it. As far as I’m aware, I am the only CLA owner with one installed. I’ve attached some photos and a link to the youtube video. Any questions? Just ask! Or ask on my YouTube video. Links to everything is in the YouTube video including most of my FAQ’s.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love it! Looks an incredible amount of work but the end result is totally justified.

If you want to practice installing on another CLA then I definitely offer mine as tribute!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
545 Posts
Wow thats phenomenal. Like wow. Im speechless and I haven't been like that in a long time lol

Thanks for the video, Im gonna be watching that in a bit.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Umm Wow..

Reactions: REY_CLA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it! Looks an incredible amount of work but the end result is totally justified.

If you want to practice installing on another CLA then I definitely offer mine as tribute!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. Wow! I stopped checking on this thread and just now saw these comments. I never got an alert for them. I’m glad y’all like it. I post answers to questions on my youtube video comment section

·
Registered
1 Posts
How did you end up wiring the light generator? You said you use the sigaret lighter and hardwire it later but not found out how you hard wired it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts