1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Feels good :wink:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Feels great. I don't know if this is standard, but mine came with the flat bottom wheel and red stitching on the steering wheel. Nice, tight turning. It has a very sporty feel. Haven't had a chance to do a U-turn to check for turn radius yet.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Feels great. I don't know if this is standard, but mine came with the flat bottom wheel and red stitching on the steering wheel. Nice, tight turning. It has a very sporty feel. Haven't had a chance to do a U-turn to check for turn radius yet.
You must have the sport package. That gives you the red stitching on the steering wheel from the CLA250s I saw on Friday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies. Can't wait till my car gets here. That was my biggest worry. I prefer tight/hard steering and do not like over assisted steering. Does it fell over assisted or direct on the straightaway?

·
Registered
25 Posts
The steering wheel itself feels terrific. The best I have ever driven in any car. It's a little bit over assisted. Not horrible, but if you are sensitive to it you may not like it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The steering wheel itself feels terrific. The best I have ever driven in any car. It's a little bit over assisted. Not horrible, but if you are sensitive to it you may not like it.
Exactly! It does not steer like a bmw thats for sure, much less effort

1 - 12 of 12 Posts