Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Teaser of the CLA's cousin, the GLA

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Diber 
#1 ·
I was going to post this in pictures/videos, but i thought it would get more traffic and discussion here:

2014 Mercedes-Benz GLA teaser video released

decisions decisions...this looks really really good, and the raised height might be good for some :).

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
It will definitely appeal to many who are interested in small cross-overs or SUVs but CLA buyers will still prefer the sedan - of course, I am speaking for myself.
BTW, there will be a GLA45 too. Since it shares the same platform as the CLA, it will be a bit short on room. My understanding is that it will start at around $35000-$36000
putting a decently equipped one at low $40k. X-1 fighter. Much better looking.

#3 ·
hmmn, 35-36k sounds a bit pricey; thats what the GLK starts at. I dont think the GLA is $5000 to $6000 more than the CLA. I could see the AWD version being 35k though, with the FWD being maybe 32 or 33k. I like both of them, the CLA and GLA...for me though, i need to see both of them and see which one fits me best. I have been driving the family minivan for a year now, so i have kinda become used to sitting higher up.

#5 ·
I remember the first time my Dad bent himself like a pretzel to get into my Sonett. Coincidentally, that was also the last time he got into my Sonett. It makes the C4S feel like a Jeep. I hate swapping either car for the Volvo in the same day because I end up feelimg like I'm sitting in an SUV. My wife, on the other hand, complains about the Volvo's ride height because it's "so low to get into."

-Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.