Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Holla'! :D

I'm in the greater Austin area, reside in the northwest part of town & work in the northern fringes. Quite active w/ the local automotive enthusiasts & motorsports activities.

Plan is to get into the Georgetown area MB dealer sometime this week & get some CLA info/literature (if even available) as well as inquire about the pre-ordering process. If I get one, I don't want it to be latter summer / early fall (September seems plausible?) as I'm gonna be in the market in latter spring / early summer to add a vehicle to the stable. Timing... grrr! :D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holla'! :D

I'm in the greater Austin area, reside in the northwest part of town & work in the northern fringes. Quite active w/ the local automotive enthusiasts & motorsports activities.

Plan is to get into the Georgetown area MB dealer sometime this week & get some CLA info/literature (if even available) as well as inquire about the pre-ordering process. If I get one, I don't want it to be latter summer / early fall (September seems plausible?) as I'm gonna be in the market in latter spring / early summer to add a vehicle to the stable. Timing... grrr! :D
Sweet, niced to meet you (again!) -- I'll be stopping by the MB dealership as well sometime this week I hope.

I'm in Cedar Park, you can't be far :)

I'm a bit active in the local automotive scene as well... what kind of ride are you running around in right now?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sweet, niced to meet you (again!) -- I'll be stopping by the MB dealership as well sometime this week I hope.

I'm in Cedar Park, you can't be far :)

I'm a bit active in the local automotive scene as well... what kind of ride are you running around in right now?
Very cool, I'm not far off at all (casa is west RR & workplace is right near the G'town MB dealership- ha, how convenient). I have an NSX, so I'm active w/ other local/regional owners, along w/ the Hill Country Drives group as well as John Eagle Europen "Cars & Coffee" (and w/ other seasonal get-togethers). Our area's car enthusiast community has truly expanded over the years, admittedly.

I noted you got some high-powered rides... :D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool, I'm not far off at all (casa is west RR & workplace is right near the G'town MB dealership- ha, how convenient). I have an NSX, so I'm active w/ other local/regional owners, along w/ the Hill Country Drives group as well as John Eagle Europen "Cars & Coffee" (along w/ their seasonal get-togethers). Our area's car enthusiast community has truly expanded over the years, admittedly.

I noted you got some high-powered rides... :D
I always loved the way NSX's looked... and you don't see many of them. Got any pictures of your ride?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice representation of us Lonestar folk! :p
I always loved the way NSX's looked... and you don't see many of them. Got any pictures of your ride?
Thanks! It's been a fun, simple, yet eventful ride... :cool:

I have pieced together from your posts/pics that you're quite the HP petrol'head! Very, very impressive stable of performers you've had over the years. I wonder not if, but when we've likely crossed paths in the past! :D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice representation of us Lonestar folk! :p

Thanks! It's been a fun, simple, yet eventful ride... :cool:

I have pieced together from your posts/pics that you're quite the HP petrol'head! Very, very impressive stable of performers you've had over the years. I wonder not if, but when we've likely crossed paths in the past! :D
I've only been in Austin a few years... I go to the Cobbs first Thursdays now and again? You ever go to those get togethers? Haven't been to a cars and coffee yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Shoutout to my fellow Texans from the Alamo city!
I wasn't born here, but I got here as fast as I could.....:smile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Houston in the House! just ordered yesterday after bugging the hell outa my dealer. Apparently my sales rep knew nothing about CLA pre-order :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ft worth here.

I will be visiting Park Place Motorcars in South Ft Worth next weekend. If anyone that has preordered from around the area knows of a good dealership and/or salesman in the DFW area please let me know. Also pricing information would be amazing so I know what to expect!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts