Mercedes CLA Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts
I just found this regional forum.

I'm in Central Austin.

CLA 250 Sport
Mountain Grey
Seems there are a few of us in Austin, Round Rock, and the Leander area, although I almost never see another CLA on the road. A meet up might be fun.

I was thinking on the way in to the city that maybe we could do something along the lines of having an initial meet at a central Austin location and then drive out into the hill country for lunch, to some place like the Oasis, which offers a fun drive out 2222.

I wonder about organizing the initial meeting at MB of Austin, which is central, but still pretty easy to get to. Heck, we might even get them to offer some sort of special presentation, or Q&A session, or something like that. Then we all head out for lunch. After lunch, those who want to can drive out into the Hill Country for more fun driving, visit wineries, etc.

Thoughts?

Reactions: pa4ul
Hi y'all... Plano, Texas here.

I found a 10,000 mile CPO 2014 CLA250 in Polar Silver on Black with Aluminum Trim, Sport, Multimedia, Driver Assist packages and Bi-Xenon & Rear Deck Spoiler.

Distronic was the main thing I was looking for as I do a lot of road trips to Austin and I was pleasantly surprised to find a gorgeous example out of Colorado. Closed the deal last Friday and waiting on delivery, sometime this week. I had wanted to fly out to take delivery last week but work is too piled up.

Dieing to FINALLY drive my car!

North Dallas - live in Frisco, work in Addison
Definitely looking for some CLA enthusiast action in the area

Very close to you then... I'm West Plano, Parker and DNT. My office is in Addison, Belt Line and DNT. Working at client office in downtown Dallas currently.

I was a BMW enthusiast and autocrosser for years, before kids. Does anyone do track driving with their CLA?

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.