Mercedes CLA Forum banner

The Atlanta Chapter

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  outsider 
#1 ·
Hi;
My Name is Paul, and i'm a representative here in the Atlanta area for Mercedes-Benz (Atlanta G.A U.S.A). Wanted to join the CLA forum and provide a contact for any members looking for any information on anything CLA or Mercedes-benz. -Can't Wait for the new arrivals!:in love:-

#11 ·
Alex71711- I am awaiting updates on the available European delivery and times for early pick up- infact you beat me to it. I will be picking up my CLA AMG 45 on a European Delivery myself. No word yet as i wait patiently for the Order button to show an assigned price. Can't wait.....

#12 ·
Not a bad way to go. Save a little money, have a tour of the factory and see how fast the car will go on the autobahn...
Until the manufacturing issues are settled, European delivery may be a bit iffy. I always have to plan ahead because of work and changes and uncertainties don't work well for me.

#13 ·
Paul, Here's a question for you.
My USA CLA45 order shows a built date of August 2013 from the dealer allotment and has turn yellow recently. Do you believe I am actually going to get my car in September according to the built date ahead of MBUSA official release of the vehicle (November) or do you think they are just going to build it and park it somewhere in the factory lot for a month or two before they ship to coincide with the official release ?

#14 ·
Outsider- The Earliest Dates i saw for the CLA AMG 45, was dated For January. Check with your Dealer and ask for a production Decade on your Build, this will tell you why your Order was

delayed. Some orders are scheduled with the a production Decade for December, you can message me your build specs and i can check myself. Due to the increase in demand,

production has been delayed from what i'm seeing. Even i have to sit and wait patiently, pacing back and forth like a nervous father to be (Actually this would be the exact same feeling)- So I

definately understand the need to be updated, i will stay in Sync with updates as i get intell on whats happening with Deliveries.

#15 ·
But Paul, the CLA45 is going into production August 2013 on the latest print out and it accepted all my order requests including the panoramic roof. Only option it kicked back was the Recaro sport seats which I knew is not yet available but tried to sneak one through anyway. If the factory doesn't hold it, the car should be in Long Beach late September.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.