Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Which is a better deal? Of course the C-class

However, how will you feel when you see CLA's on the road 2 months after you buy your C-class? I guarantee if you wait on the CLA you'll be happy you were patient and waited, and i also guarantee if you buy the C-class your going to regret it 2 months later.(excludes if your over 50)

P.S This car design is RIDICULOUS

props go to Gorden Wagener head designer of the Cla and his team

Ive noticed a'lot of old people(relatives) don't like the car design though and would rather go with a traditional Mercedes

·
Registered
294 Posts
you guys are assuming the CLA is going to be an instant hit. there's a high probability that it will fail. many cars in this segment have before.
You realize this is a mercedes which is going to have ridiculous advertising and stick by the 29.9k marketing scheme they have. Which is very very clever. You also realize that people want to drive luxury brands like Mercedes. You also realize that the CLA is one of mercedes most appealing designs and will be there cheapest car. Point is this car will be a instant hit because price, brand and looks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
It has, however, stumbled out the gate by under-estimating the demand and running out of sun roof and sport package components.
If the car proves to be unreliable or if the built quality is subpar, it can kill the momentum and snatch a defeat out of the jaw of victory...
Hehe. I wouldn't use the word stumbled, i think fell face first would be more appropriate. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts