Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
Some of the most sought-after colours in special makes/models have been offered in "purple" (Esprit, NSX, Diablo, M3, Exige, Prowler, Rolls Wraith, Challenger/Charger, etc) and now CLA.

The Northern Lights Violet CLA would look sophisticated w/ Ash leather-interior & black Ash trim, sporty w/ black leather-interior & polished aluminim-trim, and luxurious in brown leather-interior & anthracite-trim (or brown Ash trim).
I need to see how the violet would look in person with the sports package...might be interesting. For now though i am going with Red because something about a red Mercedes is so exciting :).

· Registered
288 Posts
Yea, they are merely the same color, but just have different names.
Oooh nice :). Its a great color; i just had a C250 loaner this week in that color; its a sort of a light baby blue/periwinkle and silver mix. It really stands out and pops outside in the sun. I can imagine on dark or cloudy days it would look dull, but i think it will still show its blue hues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.