Mercedes CLA Forum banner

821 - 840 of 879 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Finally after 4 months waiting, my white MY15 CLA 45 with Premium, Premium Plus, 19" matte black wheels and Keyless Go is finally on a boat on it's way to my driveway. If the weather cooperate, I should be driving it before the end of the month.

I can't wait!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Friday's the day...!

After receiving an email at the end of last week explaining that inclement weather was going to push my delivery date by almost a month, my sales rep phoned yesterday evening to let me know that circumstances had changed and my CLA 250 4Matic will actually be available for pick-up this Friday. Alas, Friday it is! Photos & first impressions to come, no doubt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I received my15 cla 250 last week. It has been snowing last week so I have not taken it out for a spin yet. I did pick it up from the dealer in Union, New Jersey.
I love the car and the whole buying experience. I bought a car cover right away and cover the car so it would be loaded with snow.
I think next week I will test it out. :clacb:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just got a call from the MB dealer, the car has arrived!
My current contract for my VW Passat is however running until april 22...
Makes the waiting even harder and, to maximise the frustration, i'll go and have a look @ it next week... ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered last week but managed to add a few more options today (now frozen)

2015 CLA45 AMG Jupiter Red

Premium Package
-Rear View Camera
-Passive Blind Spot Assist
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Command Online Navigation w/ MB Apps
-Thermotronic Automatic Climate Control
-Keyless Start

AMG Exclusive Package
-Leather Upholstery
-Illuminated Door Sill
-Designo Red Seatbelts

AMG Carbon Fibre Trim
19" AMG Multi Spoke Matte Black
AMG Performance Seat
AMG Night Package
Keyless GO

ETA Mid May

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey All,

Ordered mine last week, due 1st September 2015 for new UK 65 Registration! Can't wait!

Mercedes CLA 250 4Matic AMG Sport (Cirrus White) 18" AMG 5 Spoke Wheels
Engineered by AMG Trim (Red Seatbelts, trim bars on front and rear of vehicle, red around air vents.)
Mirror Package
AMG Exclusive Package
Ambient Lighting Package
COMMAND Online
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound System
Intelligent Light System

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey everyone! Pleased to announce that I've recently put an order in for a 2015 CLA250 4Matic in Polar Silver Metallic! Spent a good amount of time putting together a build that I'm in love with (and can afford :p), which I'm impatiently waiting for now!

2015 CLA250 4Matic
Polar Silver Metallic
Sport Package Plus
Premium Package
Bi-Xenon Headlamps w/ LED Tail Lamps
Rear Deck Spoiler
Rearview Camera
Blind Spot Assist
Ambient Lighting (12 colors)

My order was placed near the end of May and I was quoted a "late August - early September" arrival. Can't wait!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just ordered my CLA 45 AMG cosmos black from Stuttgard in germany!! I'm 18 y/o from Zurich in Switzerland and can pick up the car on the 16. July :D I just smashed in sooo many optional things LoL ;p

AMG Night Package
Mirror Package
AMG Performance Exhaust
Seat comfort Package
Light and Sight Package
Red brake calipers
Rearview cam
Active Park assistant
el. memory seats
Collision prevention assist plus
Window- and Kneebag
Sunroof with Rainsensor (2)
Road sign assistant
Attention assist
Intelligent Light System
fire extinguisher (LOL)
19" black wheels
Harman Kardon Surround-Soundsystem
seat heaters
smoked glass for backseats

I own a Range Rover Sport 2014 and I have never driven a mercedes-benz before :O
Can't wait for my very first Coupe :D

sorry if my english is shit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

I ordered a CLA 250 from Fremont (Northern California) on March-29. My car arrived in South Carolina on June 21. My dealer initially told that it will take approx 15 days to get the car (including inspection at Los Angeles VPC). However its close to 3 weeks and I still don't have any updates yet. Does anyone how much time it typically takes for the car once it reaches US to come to West Coast? Also when I had ordered the car the dealer promised 3 months as ETA. Do you think I can also request for some incentives like Extended Warranty, Free Maintenance etc. since it will now be close to 4 months?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ordered a Polar Silver CLA250 with COMAND, Driver Assist and black multi spoke AMG wheels.

In Australia and I ordered last week of May and am expecting delivery late July - almost there

Already purchased the door ground emblem spot lights and waiting on those too. First time I have ever bought something for a car I haven't even got yet. Pedal Command is up next

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Hi

I ordered a CLA 250 from Fremont (Northern California) on March-29. My car arrived in South Carolina on June 21. My dealer initially told that it will take approx 15 days to get the car (including inspection at Los Angeles VPC). However its close to 3 weeks and I still don't have any updates yet. Does anyone how much time it typically takes for the car once it reaches US to come to West Coast? Also when I had ordered the car the dealer promised 3 months as ETA. Do you think I can also request for some incentives like Extended Warranty, Free Maintenance etc. since it will now be close to 4 months?
HI Anirudh, 3 months is normal for the arriving from ordering to East Coast. It either makes a road journey or travels via Panama Canal to LA VPC. Both take upwards of additional 3 weeks. From there, the vehicle (if by boat) takes 10-15 days customs check by US Border and Customs. Then another week by VPC to have a go over the vehicle for any damage. Then depends when a truck is making deliveries to your dealer. Sooo, you wait is typical for West Coast. And based off off some people experiences, LA VPC is very through (which is a good thing)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have ordered my CLA about three weeks ago:

CLA 220 CDI OrangeArt Edition
Cirruswhite
Comfort Suspension
Thermotronic Automatic Climate Control
Mirror Package
Active Parking Assist
COMAND Online
Harman Kardon Surround-Soundsystem
Rearview Camera
El. memory seats

Preliminary delivery date: 12.2015 :cry:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just got this email from the dealer giving me a VIN number and car information...expecting the car in the next two weeks!!

ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1438525151.073562.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! Just found the forum and ordered my CLA yesterday. Went with polar silver & black alloys from AMG edition, expecting to get the car in ~1.5 months as the dealer is a friend of mine, otherwise ~3 months.

·
Registered
171 Posts
You ordered almost exactly as mine but I want the beige interior and the aluminum not wood. Can't wait to see your pics. Congrats!
I actually ordered the beige interior as well but they made mine with black by mistake. I will be getting a 16' in early November. Congratulations to you too!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
821 - 840 of 879 Posts