Mercedes CLA Forum banner

841 - 860 of 899 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Confirm what with MB White Plains??
Im just saying, confirm it is MY 2016. Because the VIN decoder also says MY2015 and so does your spec sheet. VIN Decoder could just be stating manufactured date.
Just to be on the safe side, Id reconfirm via email, so you have proof that you were intending on a 2016 and not a late model year 2015. There have been a few instances of some members having misunderstandings with their dealers in terms of options and what not. When I was ordering, I was getting a MY 2015, in February, but their computers had STILL not got out of 2014, so all the options were 2014. I made it a point to make my dealer manually add in the standard 2015 items, which showed up as N/C "NO COST". He said it would automatically change once NETSTAR updated, but different countries get different configurations, so I didnt want loose out.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Im just saying, confirm it is MY 2016. Because the VIN decoder also says MY2015 and so does your spec sheet. VIN Decoder could just be stating manufactured date.
Just to be on the safe side, Id reconfirm via email, so you have proof that you were intending on a 2016 and not a late model year 2015. There have been a few instances of some members having misunderstandings with their dealers in terms of options and what not. When I was ordering, I was getting a MY 2015, in February, but their computers had STILL not got out of 2014, so all the options were 2014. I made it a point to make my dealer manually add in the standard 2015 items, which showed up as N/C "NO COST". He said it would automatically change once NETSTAR updated, but different countries get different configurations, so I didnt want loose out.
I haven't received the vin number and information for my 16' yet....that information was from the old order of the 2015....but I am definitely going to follow up with the dealer to ask for an update and confirm! Thank you ??

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Guys.

I've decided to jump ship from BMW, and I put a deposit down on a CLA 220d AMG Line 2016 model. Never had a merc before and never had a diesel before.

Sales Exec is waiting to hear from me to finalise my spec but I just cannot decide on colour and Wheels....

So far I knew straight away I'd need the Pano Sunroof.

Then I've added the below:

Mirror Pack
Heated front seats
Reverse Camera
Keyless Go

Plus all the included packages that come with the AMG Line.

Quite confusing and I am not 100% the Mercedes Sales people know the differences between the 2013-16 model and the 16+ ,model, it took some working out.

AMG Sport has now become AMG Line.

Nice Forum.

G

·
Registered
108 Posts
Pleased to say that I have just ordered a Mercedes CLA 220d AMG Line from a dealership in the United Kingdom. Add-ons include keyless go, COMAND system, reverse camera, Intelligent headlights. In cirrus white.

My delivery is due on 14 July 2016. About a month from now. I'm coming from a Ford Focus, never owned a 'luxury' car before so quite exciting for me. I'm 30 years old, live in England.

·
Registered
163 Posts
intelligent headlights are now standard, as well as CarPlay.

I also have a facelift CLA AMG Line 220d on order, in Cosmos black with the following:

18" multi spoke black alloys
heated seats
mirror pack
interior ambient lighting pack
reverse camera
keyless go

can't wait!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Gals and Guys,

I'm new to the forum; and I just jumped from the VW/Audi Scene directly here. I bought a 2016 CLA45 hat was already configured at the Mercedes Benz Delearship. I just loved everything about the car. It's a white one with 19" black wheels, panoramic roof, sport seats. What I would love the car to come with a rear view camera, CarPlay and midnight package.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've been waiting a frickin YEAR for my CLA. Finally it's here but stuck at the Korean port going through customs. And it's taking forever!!! I feel like a troll on this forum just salivating over everyone's else's CLA because mines not here yet. Ahhhhh!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been waiting a frickin YEAR for my CLA. Finally it's here but stuck at the Korean port going through customs. And it's taking forever!!! I feel like a troll on this forum just salivating over everyone's else's CLA because mines not here yet. Ahhhhh!!
Feel u bro! Take it easy.. It's worth the wait!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've ordered a MY2017 CLA45 and it has an October 2nd build date. Has any already taken delivery of '17 CLA45 AMG in the states?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered mine on June 1st and added some extras. The first attempt at putting the order through didn't go on the system so the guy had to push it through when he noticed nearly two months later but then the second attempt forgot to put on the extras so when the new delivery date that was end of October came up he tried to sell me a car without anything I wanted on it but he had placed the right order on the third attempt so I was told a finished build date was 14 of December and actually picking up the car will be around Christmas but before the end of the year. Is this likely to happen or am I being taken for a ride again and likely to see it some time in January (I'm in the U.K.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Paid deposit for CLA250 at end of August 2019. Received order form middle of sept, now told expected December in the uk..is this normal?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all.

Have recently ordered a white MY20 CLA 35 in Premium trim. I was expecting by end of November at first but its now been pushed to February 2020. :(

Anybody received a CLA 35 yet?

841 - 860 of 899 Posts