Mercedes CLA Forum banner

861 - 864 of 864 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
February is being more realistic I think. Anything 250 and above seem to be thin on the ground!
Yeah - although I'm not sure they'll even be able to stick to that given the news I keep hearing about MB production delays. The uncertainty with Brexit doesn't help things either.

What trim did you go for on the 250?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I went with the premium plus version. There is a couple of 35’s in car wow, but doubt they are actually in stock!
I was considering the premium plus but the only thing that I really wanted from it was the electric memory seats. I couldn't justify the extra cost just for those (I can see the manual seats beginning to annoy after a while though as I have fully electric ones in my current car).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just went on car wow, put in the model and spec I wanted, then waited for the quotes to come in!!..same dealer who had quoted me full rrp in the showroom was now offering me 5k off. That’s why I took premium plus mate. Hope you soon get positive news on your vehicle!..my dealer has quoted end of Dec on my invoice, but I await whilst watching you tube videos!!.lol

861 - 864 of 864 Posts