Mercedes CLA Forum banner

861 - 880 of 899 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
February is being more realistic I think. Anything 250 and above seem to be thin on the ground!
Yeah - although I'm not sure they'll even be able to stick to that given the news I keep hearing about MB production delays. The uncertainty with Brexit doesn't help things either.

What trim did you go for on the 250?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went with the premium plus version. There is a couple of 35’s in car wow, but doubt they are actually in stock!
I was considering the premium plus but the only thing that I really wanted from it was the electric memory seats. I couldn't justify the extra cost just for those (I can see the manual seats beginning to annoy after a while though as I have fully electric ones in my current car).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just went on car wow, put in the model and spec I wanted, then waited for the quotes to come in!!..same dealer who had quoted me full rrp in the showroom was now offering me 5k off. That’s why I took premium plus mate. Hope you soon get positive news on your vehicle!..my dealer has quoted end of Dec on my invoice, but I await whilst watching you tube videos!!.lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
May 6th is what I have been told from dealer
That’s great news!, I ordered the 250 premium plus with driver assist package back at the end of August, after delivery was supposed to be by the end of Dec, I hadn’t even got a build date. In January my dealer offered me a alternative on the amg because they had a delivery date in February for March delivery. So I took it!.. still 5k off with car wow!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
2014 CLA45 AMG with 91,137 miles on the vehicle. I have a few good performance mods on the vehicle already, if you are interested do let me know. Im asking 30K$ for it but I am willing to negotiate with the price. I am from Madison WI and a better way to get ahold of me is through my personal email as well. [email protected]

Below is the car parts performance mods:
AMS Alpha High Pressure Pump
Renntech lower control arm
H&R street performance coil overs
AMS alpha heat exchanger
Weistec M133 air intake system
Renntech towering low kit
AMS Alpha heat exchanger
I also did buy a brand new turbo kit for the vehicle, waiting on the turbo to get built from Weistec. You can decide if you'd like to install the built turbo or just keep the oem.

Anyone interested Please let me know :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 CLA 250 4matic
33 Posts
I put down a deposit and I am now schedule to pick up my white CLA tomorrow ! (3/20/20) yes even during corona virus scare I NEEDED this car

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put down a deposit and I am now schedule to pick up my white CLA tomorrow ! (3/20/20) yes even during corona virus scare I NEEDED this car
Ha, me to, just picked mine up 2 days ago- are you debadging? trying to find pictures of people who have done it before I do. Not sure if it will look good.

·
Registered
2016 CLA 250 4matic
33 Posts
Ha, me to, just picked mine up 2 days ago- are you debadging? trying to find pictures of people who have done it before I do. Not sure if it will look good.
I’ve seen pictures, even videos on YouTube..look it up. Personally, I want to debadge just no idea of when I would do it. Happy AF I got this whip though...Congrats brother mines white with the black/black ash wood interior

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered the CLA Coupe 250e AMG Line Premium Plus in early Feb for an April 2021 delivery. Mountain Grey with Red/Black interior was apparently a special order. That was delayed until May and then June/July 2021. The fleet operator was sent a Q code warning from Mercedes mid March that the CLA 250e AMG Line Premium Plus will not be available until December 2021!!! The dealership handling the fleet orders is based in Edinburgh and advised that Mercedes have been swamped with orders for this CLA model. It will arrive but very late!

Anyone else received such bad news? My last fleet contract ended at the start of March and it appears I am without wheels for the next 9 months but by choice of course!

861 - 880 of 899 Posts