Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
The white finish on the CLA makes it look a lot more sculpted than I would've otherwise imagined for such a colour. I like it! Generally, whites mute out hard-lines, creases, and facets.

And so, I think I'm even more confused now w/ what colour to get- ha! I had white shortlisted due to its minimal maintenance required to keep clean along w/ its ability to hide/blend any minor surface & clear-coat imperfections (vs. black, etc).

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've never owned a White car but if I were to ever have a White one , the CLA would be a very sexy White ride !! Probably my 2nd choice after the Silver!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
View attachment 244
gonna be my ride i hoop i dont regret its white and not grey :)
shes a real beauty... im starting to lean towards White also... as you can do lots of little touches to make her more colorful...
like adding a RED Wrapped top (any color that suits you) a colored lip and rear roof wing spoiler, colored body panel for door protection... and for me... i need the Tri Star Merc Emblem in Chrome... im EZ... lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm thinking if I don't go Northern Lights Violet, I'm gonna go either Cirrus White or Polar Silver.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm thinking if I don't go Northern Lights Violet, I'm gonna go either Cirrus White or Polar Silver.
i could go for the N lights V if its not too dark... more like a pastelishPurple... otherwise im with u some sort of silver/grey... but we need to see 'em in person... hopefully when this Geneva car show starts they will have every color to show and we can see fresh pics and vids... just my three cents worth for the evening.. lol:clanlv:

the first two cars,,,, polar silver and then white
http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/9-cla-pictures-videos/194-want-see-bunch-cla-s-parked-together-video.html

me, personally, im still digging that Mt Grey...shes a royal honey... but need to c in person... Ugh... time time is on my side... lol

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is it me or does the white paint color look matte?
Matte paint would be awesome in white. It's probably the Instagram-like photo philter that makes it matte. The cool thing with the white paint is the contrast with the black design elements on the car. Around the headlights, black Mirrors, antenna, roof lines and tinted windows. (Night pack) and sunroof.

Edit: here is a nice video of the white CLA

·
Registered
15 Posts
One thing about the white that drives me more crazy than any of the other colors is that when you get the sunroof option, half of the roof is black and the other half is white. I wish they would just black out the whole roof. Does this not bother anyone else? They do it on other models, I just watched an E class with the panoramic roof drive by below me on the street and the whole roof was blacked out, I thought it looked more finished.

·
Registered
143 Posts
One thing about the white that drives me more crazy than any of the other colors is that when you get the sunroof option, half of the roof is black and the other half is white. I wish they would just black out the whole roof. Does this not bother anyone else? They do it on other models, I just watched an E class with the panoramic roof drive by below me on the street and the whole roof was blacked out, I thought it looked more finished.
In some ways I agree but from behind the white paint in contrast with the black lines is cooler than black going all the way. Maybe I am fixed on this because a sunroof is not relevant for me. The sun is shy in Norway almost half of the year.

wallpaper2.jpg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 199 Posts