Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

The first 6 CLA's hit the US today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Night Black, 1 Cirrus White, 1 Jupiter Red, 1
Mountain Grey, and 1 Polar Silver! I don't know what models, base or sport but, I'll try get get some photos of them to post!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey guys,

The first 6 CLA's hit the US today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Night Black, 1 Cirrus White, 1 Jupiter Red, 1
Mountain Grey, and 1 Polar Silver! I don't know what models, base or sport but, I'll try get get some photos of them to post!
I'm happy for you!
Finally, you can really see these beauties! :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
How many Mercedes-Benz dealers are there in the US... :confused:

I haven't had any correspondence from my dealer since my early Feb visit (and followup mid-March visit)... presumably they've had no update(s) and/or don't know anything yet... :eek:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cars are on the East Coast! VPC center. The launch date is not until Sept but, we will start seeing the cars come in now to build up for the release date!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will post up photos tomorrow!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Called my dealer the other day, just to check up on my car . . . . didn't share anything new. Can't wait until I can get my hands on my new CLA!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, sad to say .....no photos :( Cars hit the ground and shipped out before I strated today.

Was told 4 of the cars had the Sport Package....everyone said it looking "WAY" better then the 1 base model car that came in. Said they would pay to have the Sport Package over the base model car, it looked that much better! The 5th car was a "Edition1"

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sport package has become a must for me. This just re-affirms that.

Your main job now is to photograph a Northern Lights Violet CLA, since you missed these 6. Might be easier to get a shot of Sasquatch though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well, sad to say .....no photos :( Cars hit the ground and shipped out before I strated today.

Was told 4 of the cars had the Sport Package....everyone said it looking "WAY" better then the 1 base model car that came in. Said they would pay to have the Sport Package over the base model car, it looked that much better! The 5th car was a "Edition1"
Interesting -- Of all the pics I've seen so far, I like the non-sport look better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sport package has become a must for me. This just re-affirms that.

Your main job now is to photograph a Northern Lights Violet CLA, since you missed these 6. Might be easier to get a shot of Sasquatch though.

LOL!LOL! Will do!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts