• Drive-kit plus (for iPhone 5)
  • Rearview camera
  • Parktronic active park assistant
  • Memorypack both seats
  • Cruise control
  • Intelligent light system
  • 01R 18" inch rims (urban pack)
  • + everything that is Nordic standard
This is my setup for my CLA, after thinking alot about colors I think I ended up with Cirrus white. Maybe that will change when I`ll see the Silver at the dealer on thirsday when the CLA will launch in Norway. I am choosing more options over bigger motor. (because of the Norwegian taxes)

What is your setup of your cars?

·
Registered
331 Posts
View attachment 602 View attachment 603 View attachment 604 View attachment 605 View attachment 606 View attachment 607 View attachment 608 View attachment 609

• CLA180 7G-DCT atomatic
  • Cirrus White
  • Como beige interrior
  • Urban-linje
  • Mirror-pack
  • Night-pack
  • Light pack
  • DAB
  • Drive-kit plus (for iPhone 5)
  • Rearview camera
  • Parktronic active park assistant
  • Memorypack
  • Cruise control
  • Intelligent light system
  • 01R 18" inch rims (urban pack)
  • + everything that is Nordic standard
This is my setup for my CLA, after thinking alot about colors I think I ended up with Cirrus white. Maybe that will change when I`ll see the Silver at the dealer on thirsday when the CLA will launch in Norway. I am choosing more options over bigger motor. (because of the Norwegian taxes)

Very nice! This might be my setup if do not go the CLA45.

·
Registered
128 Posts

Looks a bit like mine, but I do not have sunroof, DAB and memorypack(s). In addition I have picked the storage package and armrest in the back seat. I think cruise control comes with 7G-DCT (both tempomat and speetronic). Which chassis did you choose (comfort or sport)?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks a bit like mine, but I do not have sunroof, DAB and memorypack(s). In addition I have picked the storage package and armrest in the back seat. I think cruise control comes with 7G-DCT (both tempomat and speetronic). Which chassis did you choose (comfort or sport)?
Regarding the cruise control the price at mercedes-benz.no it's standard if you go with the 250 ord the 220CDI witch have this as standard. The 180 and the 200 with optional 7G-DCT does not include Cruise control. I may be mistaken?

I have the comfort chassis since I am a cruiser not a racer. Roads in my districts are not very good.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Regarding the cruise control the price at mercedes-benz.no it's standard if you go with the 250 ord the 220CDI witch have this as standard. The 180 and the 200 with optional 7G-DCT does not include Cruise control. I may be mistaken?

I have the comfort chassis since I am a cruiser not a racer. Roads in my districts are not very good.
When the automatic transmission is cruise control included. :wink:
i have

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the cruise control is fantastic to use, in the comparison to the cruise control of volkswagen
Yesterday I drove a 2013 c-class and it is probably the same cruise control. Was über! The only reference I have is my current car a Saab 9-3 2006 but the MB cruise control is great. Do you have Distronic plus?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yesterday I drove a 2013 c-class and it is probably the same cruise control. Was über! The only reference I have is my current car a Saab 9-3 2006 but the MB cruise control is great. Do you have Distronic plus?
have no distronic plus.
the cruise control is also in the brakes on.
because you must get used only

·
Registered
128 Posts
This helps me a lot. I am a cruiser too, so I will choose comfort.

have no distronic plus.
the cruise control is also in the brakes on.
because you must get used only
I guess this is what some automakers call adaptive cruise control or active cruise control. I have had the simple type of cruise control for 10 years (VW), and cannot live without it. I put it on when I have been driving 3-400 meters.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This helps me a lot. I am a cruiser too, so I will choose comfort.

I guess this is what some automakers call adaptive cruise control or active cruise control. I have had the simple type of cruise control for 10 years (VW), and cannot live without it. I put it on when I have been driving 3-400 meters.
I also am a big fan of cruise control (hereby known as CC). Every time I turn out to the highway I use CC. This really looks like a really good feature. In the price list you loose Active brake intervention but the dealer told me that Distronic plus has the same feature even when not using CC. Is it worth it since I like normal CC? I don't know...

Videos shows Distronic plus (not in CLA) but should be similar.

[video=youtube_share;GFOh-jvjRI]http://youtu.be/GFOh-jvjRI[/video]

·
Registered
128 Posts
You are absolutely right. Cruise control is included in the automatic transmission. My dealer clarified this today.
Great. Since Collision Prevention Assist is standard I think normal cruise control with Tempomat and Speedtronic is good enough for me. Collision Prevention Assist got the Adaptiv Brake Assist to slow down the car if anything unexpected happens in front of me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got the some new info from my dealer, the Drive-kit Plus option for iPhone 5 will be avalible in Q4.... this really bums me out. I really want this feature but I will not wait until Desember..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Drive-kit plus will be avalible for post installation. My dealer will check the what the post install labor cost is.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
image.jpg

I drove a white CLA200 AMG pack today at the dealer in another town. (Hamar). Oh man that cars suits white IRL. What a joy to ride. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is a video of the cirrus white urban with night pack. Just the car I'm eating for.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts