Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am reaching out for some advise. I have a 2015 Mercedes cla 250 with amg package. my car has a borla attack exhaust, has new 2020 gt grill, amg style performance steering wheel, and every feature you can imagen. As of today it has had 0 issues, always used chevron fuel, it is very babied. It has finally gotten to 91k miles. I am considering get a tune on the car that gives 60 hp, (cost $1k to tune) getting a blow off valve,bigger intercooler 15 hp gain (form turbo kits), performance air intake 15 hp gain(from turbo kits) in total it would cost me about $2500 for tune and upgrades, should bring the car to a total of 300hp, should I continue with these mods due to the new mileage on the car? or should I upgrade to a different car? I have never had a check engine light and always had dealer servicing, currently I still have a balance left of $18k credit union has valued my car at 24k with features and mileage. Please let me know

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
.....still have a balance left of $18k credit union has valued my car at 24k with features and mileage. Please let me know
Questions to resolve yourself:
How is your job status and potential?
What are your family obligations? (Childern, college, mortgage, etc.)
What will CarMax give you for your car?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Trade-in on your car should be in the $15-17k if fully loaded. I'd say you would be very lucky to get offered $16k. Take it to Carmax or see the value from:

I just traded my 2014 CLA45 AMG and Carvana and VRoom were both very close to the offers I got from dealers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts