Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 CLA 250

This just came on my car.. along with a light that looks sort of like this (!) tire pressure monitor inoperative no wheel sensors.

(!) this is flashing

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome to the CLA Forum @Jirehell :)
Was there any event which preceded the warning....hitting potholes, etc.?
Are you covered by any warranty?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No events that I can remember.. It was parked all day.. I have a car service that comes and wash my car.. I drove it about an hour after he finished.. Car has a 3 year bumper to bumper warrenty

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Correct tire pressures are critical for the safe control of your CLA - The flashing warning suggest that you immediately
a) Check the pressure of each tire with a gauge. They should be within the range labeled on your door pillar or fuel filler flap.
b) Take advantage of your warranty and have them correct and clear the warning for you.

Other members may have additional thoughts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just checked the tire pressure and they were all off.. like 30-33.. We put all tire pressure at to what it was suppose to be.. but I’m about to drive it home.. but as of yet nothing changed on the dash

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
Thats great!

Keep an eye on the tpms readouts periodically during a drive ... if 1 or more sensors show low data thats a sign to check the tires

·
Registered
7 Posts
2014 CLA 250

This just came on my car.. along with a light that looks sort of like this (!) tire pressure monitor inoperative no wheel sensors.

(!) this is flashing
Does the steering feel heavy?

My experience when this happened previously was a faulty wheel sensor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts