Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a long wait for everyone here in the community but we finally have a ton of high resolution (and great looking) Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG pictures available. 15 images in total are available and they show both the exterior from every angle as well as a couple of interior shots. Please enjoy these pictures - they make great wallpaper material.

Click on the image thumbnail for the full size image.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice share, great find! Now that's befitting AMG combo: white + black/red !-!-!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Goid job finding the rest! So the pic i got yesterday was correct then! Such a beautiful car! :in love::in love::in love:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gives me more incentive to save and be patient for the AMG !! This would be exactly how I'd get one too ........ love the CF interior trim and OMG the Red calipers sooooo sexxxxy !!!:in love:

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is the A45 AMG interior which is said to be different than the cla 45 interior but the same color. The dash is still very Much a European model look at the speedometer. Unless I'm crazy there's nothing different about this car Except the Photoshop. Lines and curves are the same. I'll wait until New York to get excited!!!! :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Front splitter, rear difusser, quad tail pipes ala E63, 19" wheels. MT and Automobile mag are speculating low to mid 40s, not 50k+. There is also a sound clip on the web directly from MB. Lots of crackles and pops with a very deep tone.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm thinking it's gonna be starting just shy of $50k, it's gotta be. I mean a moderate-to-well equipped comparable CLA250 will be $40k+...

+ $29,900 MSRP
+ $9XX destination-charge
+ $1,480 Panorama Roof
+ $850 Bi-Xenon/LED headlights
+ $1,200 Leather Interior
+ $720 Metallic Paint
+ $2,000 Sports Package
+ $2,200 Premium Package
+ $2,300 Multi-Media Package
+ $2,XXX 4Matic
+ $140 Wheel Locks
+ $300 Rear Spoiler

= ~$45k

·
Registered
730 Posts
I LOVE the gear selector!!! Why can't they have that in the regular CLA???
I knowww... it looks fab' (I first noticed it in the SLS AMG & then the E-Class/CLS)!

Is the CLA250 going to have the illuminated door-switches (power-seat controls, window/lock, etc) as picture above? Those look very cool!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts