Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Agreed. When I was driving in Germany, I couldn't believe how good the drivers were. They NEVER drove in the far left passing lane, they drove in the other lanes and used the left as the passing lane ONLY.

Although, even in Germany you get dumb drivers. At the end of the video, he had to slow down because some idiot was driving in the passing lane. smh. :furious:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Agreed. When I was driving in Germany, I couldn't believe how good the drivers were. They NEVER drove in the far left passing lane, they drove in the other lanes and used the left as the passing lane ONLY.

Although, even in Germany you get dumb drivers. At the end of the video, he had to slow down because some idiot was driving in the passing lane. smh. :furious:
Haaaa it must've been a U.S tourist who was driving on that passing lane !!!! Don't mean to make fun is us U.s. drivers but I sure wouldn't be surprised UGH :sorry:

·
Registered
515 Posts
driving at speeds over 100+ to 200 miles per hour you sure better have fast reflexes and great eyes...
speaking of eyes...
can someone explain... Was Tommy also driving the car on the other side or from behind? was he in the same car?... look at .53 seconds forward
i need a new Perscription... lol

·
Registered
730 Posts
A top-speed of ~150mph on a 'blown 2-litre 4'banger in a 3,250+ lbs sedan ain't half bad!

·
Registered
339 Posts
131 MPH/210 km/h is the limited speed for the North American version.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I sincerely don`t think the guy in the left lane was an idiot ,overtaking at 105mph,the spastic in the video is the idiot ,at 190mph.Who freaking does 190 on a motorway ,autobahn or no autobahn.Thats insanity wreckless.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
;Don't hate me for this guys)
But I was joy riding in an abandoned highway basically. Small town in the mountain area, and no sign of humans for miles. So my friend and his name decided to do some joyriding. I hit 121mph and the car accelerated slower. It hit 122 then 123 then stopped. You sure 150 is the max? Because when I tested this, it was in a straight line right down the road..

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Actually, it is a different culture for those that drive on the autobahn. Drivers are to keep an eye ahead AND behind and to stay out of the left lane except passing. When driving on the autobahn a rapidly approaching vehicle uses the left turn signal first to indicate they are overtaking you and if you do not pull over then they will flash their headlights. They should not have to flash their headlights, you should have not been obstructing. There may be a vehicle that overtakes you at 200+ mph. It is your duty to stay out of the way. Not like the US where any idiot is allowed to drive and park in the high speed lane.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts