Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I ordered a 250e Shooting Brake back in Feb and it's arriving in September (delays!). I was wondering what typical range people are getting from the fuel and electric combined when doing motorway driving? I've been doing quite a few long journeys recently in my diesel golf and getting around 600 miles of range, but I am anticipating with the 1.3 petrol that the car will be getting just over half that. Does anyone have any experience they can share? I have tried the brochure and also even messaged Mercedes who said they couldn't find the information!

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Paul, it fluctuates a fair bit depending on driving habit etc but should be around 400-450 combined. I'm getting around 46 miles electric range now it's warmer. In winter this drops to 30.

·
Registered
12,981 Posts
Wait a second ... how many litres of fuel can the 250e carry?

Cuz for the old 250 with the 50L tank achieving more than 400mi under typical driving cycles is doable and 500mi for freeway runs

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wait a second ... how many litres of fuel can the 250e carry?

Cuz for the old 250 with the 50L tank achieving more than 400mi under typical driving cycles is doable and 500mi for freeway runs
It is a 35L tank if I remember correctly. It has been downsized to accommodate the batteries.

·
Registered
12,981 Posts
So 280mi / 350mi instead on fuel
Well
Could be worse
But then its a 1.3 motor so technically should chew up less but then need more initial feed to move the 3500+ pound thing around thus a wash and hopefully the guesstimates hold (all first order using fuel)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts