Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015,CLA250, 4Matic
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2015 CLA250 4Matic with the doodoo CVT transmission. I would be coasting on the highway and when I would give it enough gas for it to downshift the car would continuously jerk forward and not downshift until I let off the gas. If it happens enough then it would go into a safety feature to where I cannot switch it from eco and I can’t downshift or upshift. It would short shift around 3k rpms up to seventh gear. Anyone ever dealt with this and know how to fix it? I feel like if it keeps happening it’s gonna blow my trans.

·
Registered
2014 CLA 250 4MATIC ✨
87 Posts
I’m dealing with this right now and trying to figure it out. Mine does a huge shift jump when I accelerate from 3rd to 4th gear 😖 it feels horrible

·
Registered
2015,CLA250, 4Matic
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m dealing with this right now and trying to figure it out. Mine does a huge shift jump when I accelerate from 3rd to 4th gear 😖 it feels horrible
Hey, we follow each other on ig lmao, but yeah it’s soo bad. I was doing a pull with my friend in a gli. The stutter was so bad I had to pull over and turn my car off to reset it and it stopped. I used to think that maybe the belts in the shitvt got too hot and need to cool down but it seems to be electrical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts