Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that my allocation / production date is for late July. But for some reason after asking my SA for so many times, he finally showed me.
I was told that I should get my car delivered September/October, but I do see on the screenshot he attached theres something called "Planned invoice date".

Now I'm expecting this can be the delivery date, or this might even be the build date (probably even worse? maybe they need to invoice first before building it since we don't know the price for 2023 CLA yet?)

Can someone give me insight of what this "Planned invoice date" means, I tried to reach out to my SA but he doesnt answer my question.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
@Crester I saw your post regarding the Netstar production code I'm wondering if you understand what the timeline is like. Since you also had issue with late delivery, and I guess you are from Canada too? Since mine is not AMG I am really hoping to see my car by November.

Based on the link you provided, the "invoice" is the second last step, so my feeling says that "Planned invoice date" is like the day I do the transaction to actually purchase the car, which means the car should already be delivered / physically present at dealer. Or this could be the "expected production date" (I hope not). What are your thoughts on this?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
...Can someone give me insight of what this "Planned invoice date" means, I tried to reach out to my SA but he doesnt answer my question.
constella > We suggest this:
Tonight, Email that document to [email protected]
with your list of questions, saying that the Mercedes Benz CLA.org has recommended your email communication to help resolve and clarify lingering concerns with timing.
Tomorrow, Phone 905-85-3838 and tell Mr. Bos that you are following up on your email and ask him if he needs any other information in order to answer your questions.
Day After Tomorrow, Update this thread with any reactions.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
constella > We suggest this:
Tonight, Email that document to [email protected]
with your list of questions, saying that the Mercedes Benz CLA.org has recommended your email communication to help resolve and clarify lingering concerns with timing.
Tomorrow, Phone 905-85-3838 and tell Mr. Bos that you are following up on your email and ask him if he needs any other information in order to answer your questions.
Day After Tomorrow, Update this thread with any reactions.
Should read 905-685-3838

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
constalla >
Can you please update us?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
constalla >
Can you please update us?
Hi Sorry,

Had hard time reaching my SA, but now at least the car is built September 12 and VIN is available and I checked it myself.
The only thing is Logistic Status: "Produced - Pending Factory Outage (3)" I assume the car is built but then some parts are missing or the factory might literally have power outage. (What do you personally think? is it power outage?)

SA is hoping to get me the car a month from now (which I think seems to good to be true) but he says it could also be 2 months from now, but he mentions the planned invoice date of october 27 is the expected delivery date.

Still waiting for his update now since he only replies my email once every 2 weeks

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I see your New Baby subject, so I'll go over there.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts