Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got my CLA180 tuned and now my car is completely different...im much more happy with the performance of my CLA180 AMG.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What country are you?

Can you give some more info? What tuning chip etc?

Also did you check with your dealer about any guarantee issues you may have?

What did it cost?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from Denmark and ive bought chip from Racechip.de for 450euro... the chip can be easyly taken off when it needs service.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
16 Posts
I checked the site but the only option for cla petrol is the 45 one... do you have the model of the chip?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi do you have a Dyno run? I'm personally not fond of these powerboxes because it's not sure how your curve is or what power you have. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello ı bought racechip for my CLA200 and its hp is199. It was 156 hp and now ıt has impressive performance. Also my friend did this for his bmw 320i ed . That car has 205 hp now. He has been using this racechip for 4 months. Also he is happy about performance

iPhone 'den Mercedes CLA Forum aracılığı ile gönderildi

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have my CLA 180 Chipped... I get 156 HP, its quite a noticeable difference when you remove the chip and drive the car.

I intend on getting rid of it though as soon as companies are able to remap the car!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds fishy, especially the translation lol :) If it works though I might be interested...

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ive got my CLA180 tuned and now my car is completely different...im much more happy with the performance of my CLA180 AMG.
I am a bit confused, i am very interested in the chip... but you said you have a CLA 180, and then you say performance of my CLA 180 AMG? you meant AMG meaning after the chip once installed, basically "AMG".

Then you mention,

"Hello ı bought racechip for my CLA200"

Later in the discussion, i am just a bit confused do you hgave a CLA200 or CLA 180? :p

·
Registered
276 Posts
Chiptuning for Mercedes CLA-class 180 ? RaceChip Chiptuning for the CLA 180 Tuning chip. (Petrol)

Chiptuning for Mercedes CLA-class 200 ? RaceChip Chiptuning for the cla 200 Tuning Chip. (Petrol)

Chiptuning for Mercedes CLA-class 220 CDI ? RaceChip Chiptuning for the CLA 220 CDI Tuning Chip. (Diesel)

Chiptuning for Mercedes CLA-class 250 ? RaceChip Chiptuning for the CLA 250 Tuning Chip. (Petrol)

Chiptuning for Mercedes CLA-class 45 AMG ? RaceChip Chiptuning for the CLA 45AMG Tuning Chip. (Petrol)

Shortcuts for you people :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts