Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have ordered mine 2 weeks ago,have put £1000 deposit down,just waiting for them to get back to me regarding delivery dates..just to add they asked me they asked that I still wanted to buy without viewing the car,my reply was no need because of this site I had already viewed the car many times..

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you can download the mercedes app there's a load of info about the CLA there,think when I went into to enquire about the car a couple of months ago,I knew more about it than the dealers,thanks mostly to this forum

·
Registered
64 Posts
Had the call this morning,car has arrived at dealers,arranged to pick it up tomorrow morning at 11,AMG 220 CDI,Mountain Grey,Pano roof,18'' black multi spoke,just to add has been ordered since the middle of march..glad I got the pano roof now,supposed heat wave from tomorrow,1st track to be played,maybe Time Of Your Life by Green Day!!!followed by Dakota by The Stereophonics!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Landlord have got some photos up on page 38 of the just ordered my CLA thread,if you need some more let me know,just to add its nice to see people making their own minds up about this beautiful car& not listening to so called experts from a tv show, hence the long waiting list...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.