Mercedes CLA Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Just order the CLA 180 AMG in white with the Black Multi Spoke Wheels, Pana Roof etc, Been quoted for Oct Delivery.

NOTE: Standard Wheels on the AMG are not available and means it wouldn't be built till December

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi fellow Mercedes Lovers,

I called in and booked a test Drive on the A45 AMG at the LEEDS MERCEDES dealership i had traveled 30 miles just to hear that the car is not available as someone has taken it to another dealership (Huddersfield) even though i had been specifically told it will be available for me on that day. As you can imagine was well P**sed off!! I went on to heading back home and on the way rang the Huddersfield Mercedes dealership they didn't know anything about the car being at their base and told me they cold get it from Leeds Mercedes ready for a test drive next week!! so again being even more P**sed off!!! Rang Leeds Mercedes back to just explain my situation and get cut off by the same sales rep who fobbed me off!! i called back again got through to the main desk then to sales (as first it was a direct call) now i have complained and was told by the sales rep he would look into this and give me a call back... still no call... its a shame i wanted the A45 and was ready to pay the 40K asking price.. I ended up in Bradford Audi purchasing an RS3 instead.

Complete MB tw*ts never again will i let them do this again in the future !

PEACE!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to that mercedes were messing you. I enquired about a cla in one if the west midlands branch. Spoke to the sales rep telling him my intentions to purchase a cla. He said he would give me a call the following day no call came. Cut the long story short after several unsuccessful calls to the sales guy I decided to write an email to the the top dog at the dealers adressing my concerns. Got a call from him later that day apologising on behalf of the sales rep. I think it may have been because of the age, im only 28 and most of mercedes target market is the over 40s. Anyway the senior manager arranged a test drive. Amazing car, I have an audi a4 59 plate. I thought drive wisw it was much better than the a4. Called the dealers yesterday to put down a deposit. Apparantly they are short of multi spoke amg wheels. Has anyone else had any issues with the alloy wheels? Also theres 6-8 weeks waiting list. Quite peed off!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Some movement on orders. Cla,s starting to filter into (UK) ordered my 180amg sport in mountain grey on 17th june 2013 .dealership says it setting sail from Zeebrugge for arrival at dealership on 24 th sept ,hopefully .Seems like an eternity since i ordered, let you know more as i get updates:big smile:

·
Registered
188 Posts
In Australia we are being told a wide range of waffle about delivery, it seems nobody in Mercedes other than USA has a real information, there are problems, they are trying to fix them, but do not know how good, and USA market is being given priority, all we know here is an order put in in December will be a 2015 delivery, all orders now in with sun roofs will be delivered after Oct/Nov 2014, the CLA launch is a corporate failure for MB, USA has had boom sales and deliveries, and MB says stuff everybody else
I believe most bits are in short supply for the CLA. I was told if you want a sun roof then you are looking at a March 2014 delivery date and same if you want an automatic.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ordered my CLA 220CDI AMG Sport on 26/10/13 with the following options:

Mountain Grey
Harman Kardon 7.1 Surround Sound
Becker Sat Nav

The lead time I was given at the time of ordering was was “late January, early February 2014” but i opted for the new 14 plate so asked for it on 01/03/14. After all the talk of delays in deliveries internationally due to supply issues and factories working at full capacity etc, I rang my dealer the other day to check if my delivery date is still March 2014. He double checked on the system and it is still showing as that date, and when I explained to him about the reported issues with supply and capacity etc he wasn’t aware of there being any issues (how much of that is a cover-up, I don’t know, as I never trust salesmen, but he was confident that I will get my car on 01/03/14.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.