Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well if it stays up good enough for now
But if theres any latent damage you will find out later
Lol. I’m gonna take it tommrow to a tire shop put it on a. Lift. And check to see what part number it is. And just buy it from Mercedes I guess. Better safe. Then sorry

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I was driving and hit a bump. Trying to make a turn. So after I was driving normal and started braking at res lights and herd something scraping. And then found this peice is it dangerous to to just cut it off or something it’s like a rubber material
Your probably rolled up a curb like me in a parking ramp. My 2018, 500 miles when it happened. The vid is not clear but by your description is most likely the underbody insulation panel - one of 4. See the link. I had to do mine on the drivers side and this is where I got the 2 pcs. for that side. I have a storage lift for 2 corvettes that simplified the job but it was still about a 2 hour job. https://www.mbonlineparts.com/v-2018-mercedes-benz-cla250--base--2-0l-l4-gas/body--floor-and-rails
See the schematic of parts. Good luck. I doubt you get this job done a dealer for <$400.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts