Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
A couple of the test cars had embarrassing misfits of trim, which M-B says shouldn't have been there and aren't present in showroom vehicles.

wonder what that meant

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
C45 said:
A couple of the test cars had embarrassing misfits of trim, which M-B says shouldn't have been there and aren't present in showroom vehicles.

wonder what that meant
I think they meant that a couple of the test cars had embarrassing misfits of trim that shouldn't have been there and aren't present in showroom vehicles. lol

It's relatively common for pre-production cars to have misfit trim. All of the kinks typically get ironed out by the time the plant goes live into production. They're just acknowledging it.

Take the sports package on this E-Class, for example.

-Eric

·
Registered
27 Posts
I test drove the CLA recently, and felt it was a little under powered, and the interior had a lot of cheap plastic going on. The exterior on the other hand, was gorgeous. Prior to test driving it, my mind was already made up on going with the CLA (trading in 2006 325xi), but I am now heavily considering the 335xi. I also think BMW's navigation system is way better.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where I live, the BMW 3 series cars are more common that Hondas by a long shot. At least a CLA will be different with totally cool fresh design. I can't say the same about a BMW 3 series.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Well this is one shitty review in my opinion lol. Also there's a choice on how loud you can make the AMGs exhaust???? Can anyone confirm this????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts