Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've seen here USAA members can receive $1000 off?
The salesguy I spoke with said he hadn't seen what the numbers were yet for USAA but he'd seen 2k in the past.
Anybody know yet what the USAA discount is for sure?

And if a dealer does military discount as well, does that mean no USAA discount?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wasn't listed for the dealer when I had the salesman check today. He figured since it was late in the month, they might just wait until 01 Oct to release that, but his guess was 1000.

·
Registered
10 Posts
FYI when I check under my USAA account using the Car Buying Service it says the deal is ongoing... expires 9/30 actually -- although they always extend their deals. For anyone with USAA I highly recommend the Car Buying Service -- recently used it to get one of our Audi A4's at a huge discount.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah I saw that on USAA web site . $1000 discount - $700 dealer fee (BS FEE) = A total saving of $300. I guess it better then nothing.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Was the dealer fee truly a reduction to the USAA credit or was it just included in the list of fees due at signing?

-Eric

·
Registered
186 Posts
It was a reduction on USAA web site. I think they called handling fee and it actually said on there web site that it a saving of $300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts