1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
11 Posts
We have a used BOV spacer, looks new, only ran for a few weeks. First $60 gets it or we will throw it in FREE with a TurboKits.com Front Mount Intercooler Order. Hit us up. Thanks!

Associated Links:
CLA 250 Blow Off Valve (BOV) Spacer for 2014-2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 - C117 - C250, C300, GLA 250 - FMSPCL250 | On Sale: $95.00

CLA 250 Front Mount Intercooler Kit - FMIC for 2014-2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250, GLA 250, FWD & 4Matic | On Sale: $745.00

Thanks!
If you still have the bov I'd like some pictures. Just might have to take it off your hands :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I'd like one because of the swoosh sound but I'm concerned because I saw someone installing one and now he claims that the car is pretty 'lazy' and also turbo doesnt make any sound anymore...

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The spacer has 0 mechanical function. There technically isn't anything that can "break" or not function with it. If the customer is seeing those issues, it most likely has a boost leak. My best guess would be the orings that seal the spacer to the compressor housing are not perfectly in place and are allowing boost to leak by.

In regards to shipping, should be somethere in the $40 USD range to ship a spacer to you.

Let me know

Thanks!

Well, I'd like one because of the swoosh sound but I'm concerned because I saw someone installing one and now he claims that the car is pretty 'lazy' and also turbo doesnt make any sound anymore...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts