Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys! Sorry Bad English. I need your help My Black -14 is starting to jerk little while ago. IT comes some Times and it comes when i push gas pedal over mid way or full and it is not so Bad with C mod than The S or M modes it is terrible!. And with race start it cames every time. After that jerkings it usually drop to The safe mode. Then I have to stop and take a key off and start again. Local Merc. Dealer made checking and they found fault code what points to The Back of exthaust. There is a (ACTUATOR a1909064500)
Servo engine.It opens rh exthaust flap. I'm skeptic so i didn't chance it a new one yet, but I removed old one and i locked flap open. But it still Jerking. Do I have to chance Actuator a new one or is The trouble some where else? I hope you understand My write and thanks for accessing the forum.

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
May not want to replace sensors at a whim
Either a dealer or good local garage shop with the diagnostic tools should be able to extract and post sensor data history
Any out of bounds logs will help narrow down problem causes

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ok thanks! At first I think I'm going to replace cam sensor.
hello,
how is the car? did you replace 2 cam sensors? any news? i replaced crankshaft sensor b70 and no luck and new tranny fluid too.
my car jerks only in mid throttle on upshifts time to time. never in full throttle. i do have 85000miles on it.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts