Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Was looking for a Mid-Atlantic section, but looks like we got a spot in the SouthEast! Yes, Northern-VA here!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Northern Virginia Here.

Fairfax/Arlington/Tysons/Annandale area

·
Registered
237 Posts
+1 for the DMV area!

I was about to start a new thread, but perhaps I'll just ask here - we've all seen a plentiful amount of "What a great <insert shop type here> place in <insert location here>!" threads, but I don't recall any being mentioned near us (<50 mile range). I haven't even received my car yet, but that hasn't stopped me from looking at vinyl wrap / tint / detail / etc. shops around here! Have you guys had any exceptional experiences with places nearby that you'd recommend?

For example, I was quoted about $800 for exterior/interior paint sealant treatment and $1,400+ for a clear bra at the dealership, but maybe it would be better to go elsewhere where they specialize in such things and could probably do it for cheaper! Any thoughts guys/gals?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Taking a peek @ these guys right now: http://www.exoticvehiclewraps.com/.

They seem to do it all. Clear coat protective film, vinyl wrapping, window tinting, custom jobs, etc.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Secondary option, with seemingly competitive pricing (although I haven't requested a quote from anywhere else yet aside from the MB dealership).

Capital Custom Automotive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts